About Storage Chamber
Why optimise the performance of a cooled incubator unnecessarily for rapid changes in temperature? The IPS temperature control storage chamber exactly meets the requirements of the food or cosmetics industry, medicine, pharmaceutics for storing samples at constant temperatures: absolute reliability, precision and durability, and particularly environmentally friendly at the same time.
With its extensive range of appliances with Peltier elements for heating and cooling – such as the IPP Peltier-cooled incubator, the IPS cooled incubator for storing samples at constant temperatures, the HPP constant climate chamber and the Peltier-cooling unit for waterbaths – Memmert is the market leader in this technologically sophisticated segment
- Temperature range 14℃ to 45 ℃
- Generous chamber volume of 749 litres
- State-of-the-art control technology based on the P performance class
- Double doors as standard: Prevention of contamination and drops in temperature, and at the same time an optimal view of the load through fully glazed interior doors
- Forced air circulation ensures rapid energy transport and optimal temperature distribution