About CO2 Incubator
Cell cultures, tissue cultures and bacteria cultures, as well as micro-organisms, need protection in a controlled and physiologically ideal environment.
Alarm functions, three-fold overtemperature protection and simultaneous display of all parameters provide safety for samples and cultures in medicine, life science, environmental technology, bacteriology, virology, biology, biotechnology and zoology.
- Temperature range up to +50
- 3 model sizes (108l, 153l and 246l)
- The standard INCO appliance can be expanded with 7additional modules
- State-of-the-art control technology based on the P performance class for all models
- Humidity limit control integrated as standard for all models (humidity module with active humidity control system at extra charge)
- For all models, the inner chamber, including all fittings and all sensors, can be sterilised at 160°C in a 4 hour programme, using the standard STERICard