About Peltier-Cooled Incubator
Excellent controllability, extremely small control fluctuations, low-vibration operation and impressive energy savings provide the added value from this perfect adaptation of Peltier technology. With its extensive range of appliances with Peltier elements for heating and cooling – such as the IPP Peltier-cooled incubator, the HPP constant climate chamber, the Storage Chamber IPS and the Peltier-cooling unit for waterbaths – Memmert is the market leader in this technologically sophisticated segment.
- Temperature range up to +70 ?
- 5 model sizes (32l to 749l)
- State-of-the-art control technology based on the P performance class for all models
- Double doors standard for all models: Prevention of contamination and drops in temperature, and at the same time an optimum view of the sensitive load through wide-area interior glass doors
- Forced air circulation ensures rapid energy transfer and optimum temperature distribution
The IPP Peltier-cooled incubator offers minimum energy consumption with maximum benefit to the environment, as in contrast to compressor technology, energy is only required when you need to heat or cool down. The working chamber of the IPP is completely sealed off from the environment. The advantages for you: minimal risk of the sample drying out, condensation formation during the cooling down process takes place outside the working chamber on the Peltier element. Another valuable bonus: since the IPP cooled incubator does not need a compressor, it saves space in the laboratory. If you just want to store microbiological samples, specifically over long periods and at constant temperatures, we recommend our IPS temperature control storage chamber with a chamber volume of 749 litres.