About Paraffin oven
Five model sizes, for high-precision temperature control of the embedding medium, such as paraffin or wax in science, research and forensics. The range of functions and thermal safety of our paraffin oven UNE PA are designed specifically for an absolutely reliable sample preparation in the laboratory. Your benefits? An optimum cost/benefit ratio for an appliance that guarantees, for many years, precise and even temperature control for embedding medium without any loss in quality whatsoever.
- 5 model sizes (32l to 153l chamber volume)
- Temperature range +30 °C to +80 °C (optionally +120 °C)
- PID microprocessor control Excellent with electronic adjustable temperature limiter TWB protection class 2 included in standard delivery
- High degree of thermal safety through 3-fold over-temperature protection
- No feed or exhaust air, therefore an almost gas-tight chamber