In the laboratory, our incubator is ideal for all applications with temperatures up to +70°C – specifically for incubating living cultures at +37 °C. Thanks to the finely-tuned control technology, critical temperature overshoots are completely ruled out, valuable loads are therefore warmed up particularly carefully.
- Temperature range up to +70 °C
- 8 model sizes (32l to 749l)
- 3 performance classes Basic/Excellent/Perfect
- Natural convection or forced air circulation N/FDouble doors (interior glass, exterior stainless steel) for a clear view without a drop in temperature
- Sterilisation of chamber via STERICard (P class)
So that we can ensure optimum air circulation in the incubator chamber even when it is fully loaded, we have equipped our controller classes Excellent and Perfect with an adjustable air fan. Since our unique all-round surface heating is optimally geared to both natural convection and forced air circulation, the fan can be switched off entirely for sensitive samples and for samples which may not be exposed to air turbulence.
In accordance with the German Law on Medical Products (Directive 93/42/EEC), the incubators INP can be used for the warming of irrigation solutions and infusions