U-53 Multiparameter Water quality checker
About U-53 Multiparameter Water quality checker
U-53 series Multi-parameter water quality checker enables to measure and indicate the monitoring result simultaneously up to 11 parameters with one unit. Tough & powerful design, considering user friendly field monitoring on site, such as rive, ground water, drainage water, etc. bring together feature of function and performance, which makes simple operation for everybody.
- 5 languages display (English, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Multiple sensors allow for the measurement of 11 paramenters simultaneously.(pH, pH (mV), ORP, DO, COND, Salinity, TDS, Seawater, Specific Gravity, Temperature, Turbidity, Water depth)
- Turbidity sensor U-53 conforms to US EPA method 180.1 Precision has been improved over conventional instruments. The Model U-53 high precision field replaceable sensor with wiper has a resolution of 0.01 NTU.
- Improved stability of the dissolved oxygen sensor has been achieved with a new 3 electrode design for fast response and polarographic sensor for ease of maintenance.
- pH and ORP electrodes can be replaced individually to reduce replacement costs.