High Speed Programmable Universal Centrifuges
About High Speed Programmable Universal Centrifuges
Accomodate large variety of tubes, bottles, and plates at speeds up to 17,000 rpm
- Microprocessor-based control panel—simply dial in run parameters and monitor them via digital display
- Set and display speed ini either RPM or RCF
- Ten levels of braking intensity accommodate a variety of sample products
- Brushless induction drive motors are maintenance-free and quiet even at high speedsDiagnostic software indicates an error code on the display when it detects a problem within the centrifuge
- Radius correction feature allows g-value calculation with compensation for different tube sizes.
- Automatic rotor receognition ensures that maximum speed and acceleration/deceleration ratings are not exceeded
- Automatic imbalance detection system prevents damage by gently bringing rotor to a stop.
- Store parameters for up to ten runs.
- Computer designed airflow pattern prevents temperature rise within chamber.
Note: Rotors are not included. These high-speed universal centrifuges accept a variety of rotors sold separately.
Max RCF : 26,810 x g
Speed range : 500 to 17,000 rpm in 10- and 500-increments
Power (VAC) : 120
Max capacity : 400-mL
Timer : 1 to 60 minutes
Power (Hz) : 50/60
Dimensions : 15-1/2" W x 14-1/2" H x 12-1/2"D