High Capacity Microcentrifuges
About High Capacity Microcentrifuges
Achieve an RCF of 21,000 x g in less than 15 seconds.
- Autoclavable polypropylene rotors provide excellent durability and chemical resistance.
- Brushless motor is designed for long service life without maintenance.
- Control start or stop rates separately with two gentle/fast keys.
- Individual tube wells fully support tubes to prevent breakage.
- Refrigerated models control temperatures from -9 to 40ºC in 1º increments.
- Speed accuracy is ± 10 rpm.
The 120 VAC models include a 3-ft cord with standard plug; 220 VAC models include a 3-ft cord only. Order rotors separately below
Max RCF : 21,000 x g
Speed range : 0 to 15,000 rpm in -rpm increments
Power (VAC) : 120
Rotor (included) : No
Temp range : ambient
Timer : 1 second to 99 minutes
Power (Hz) : 60
Dimensions : 12" W x 9-3/4" H x 13-1/4"D