HOBO Water Level Data Logger Deluxe Kit
About HOBO Water Level Data Logger Deluxe Kit
Combining high accuracy water level measurements with out-of-the-box convenience, this money-saving kit includes everything needed to start logging right away. It is ideal for monitoring water levels and temperatures in wells, streams, lakes and freshwater wetlands, as well as barometric pressure.
The KIT-D-U20-01 Kit is for use in Outdoor and Underwater environments
The KIT-D-U20-01 Kit supports the following measurements:
This kit includes:
- U20-001-01 HOBO data logger (30' range)
- U20-001-04 HOBO data logger (13’ range) for Barometric Pressure
- U-DTW-1 HOBO waterproof shuttle with coupler
- U20-CASE-1 carrying case
- BHW-PRO-CD HOBOware Pro software.
Like other HOBO Water Level Loggers, the 30-foot version offers exceptional value and ease-of-use, with no cumbersome vent tubes or desiccants to maintain.
- Lightning protection - no long signal wires, and electronics are shielded in stainless steel housing (see the Water Level logger sensor location drawing)
- HOBOware Pro software provides easy conversion to accurate water level reading, fully compensated for barometric pressure (see demo) temperature, and water density.
- Multiple-rate sampling (see demo) allows faster sampling at critical times such as when pumping starts or stops.
- Available in 4 depth ranges
- Ideal for use in wells, streams, lakes, wetlands and tidal areas
- No-vent-tube design for easy reliable deployment
- Durable ceramic pressure sensor